วันศุกร์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

A little bit about me :)


Hi, everyone.



My name is Phimnipha Kiratiwirapakorn but everybody called me Pim. I came from the country that the foreigner called the Land of Smiles ; Thailand .
 
This is the blog for the historical interest and book suggestion by me, The Thai university student (B.A. Bachelor of Arts in English  at Institute of International Studies, IIS-RU Ramkhamhaeng University) who very expert in Thai language and historical events in South East Asia but also dumb in English. :(

My motto is "Knowledge = the ultimate weapon"
I'm always eager to learn new thing and have a passion on the book.I writing this blog in bilingual (Thai / English) to improve my English skill and ...
 
This is a part of my "Principle of Multimedia Journalism Writing" course.
 
Sorry for my poor grammar and let's enjoy with my blog...
"Nice to meet you!!!"
 



0 comments

แสดงความคิดเห็น